lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
We didn't have the heat on but it's been dreary and damp and chilly enough that our sliding glass door fogged up due to the temperature difference.

I snuck up behind Organic and wrote H E L P! backwards on the window and put a squiggle underneath it.

He looked over and said, "Now, what if someone from the apartments across the street sees it and calls the cops?"

I said, "First of all, the cops have bigger fish to fry than you keeping me hostage. Secondly, there's a SQUIGGLE under it. No one would take it seriously."

Organic goes over and, instead of wiping it off, writes N O backwards in shaky weird lettering underneath.

Me: Oh, that is SO much better! They won't suspect anything from THAT.
You need heat in TExas I didn't know that wow it must be really dreary and damp well its cold here in the northeast but expected at this time of year!! And its funny that you wrote that on the window with a squiggle underneath I really think that the cops will think nothing of it..but I got a laugh anyway thanks..