Old 04-13-2010, 07:54 PM   #28
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,658 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default I'm taking a lot of liberties here, since we don't talk much but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbutchmistie View Post
I got an email from the pastor where I go to church and she was asking me if there was something the church or she could help with in regards to why I havent been to church. Im not one to start drama. So, I kindly replied to her and told her no thank you. Just things I need to work out for me. I feel disappointed in myself for not going when I should. And making the church feel they are responsible for my lack of attendance when its not them at all...
BBM, honey, I remember reading about why you didn't feel comfortable going back to your church. Don't you think, of all the people that might be able to help you, your pastor is THE one? I don't think it's "starting drama" to reply and say "Actually, I do want to return but I have a problem and I am hesitant to discuss this with just anyone but I think that perhaps you might be able to give me some suggestions on how to deal with this matter" and then TELL HIM/HER!

No offense, but this is only hurting you. You are moping around, wanting to go back, but letting someone else control your actions. Not fun or cool. Buck up. I'm sure your pastor will support you 100%!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: