View Single Post
Old 02-10-2018, 08:15 AM   #2971
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Gosh, I read the Patterson crime novel in ONE day! It was really good! This particular crime novel is told from first person narrative (?) The protagonist suffers from an condition that makes his mind race in a million directions and the subtext of the story is how his condition makes him think of favorite movie scenes which compare closely to the fast paced investigation to find the woman he loves, but turns out that the woman he loves was an spy, nothing he remotely even knew about her! For movie fans and fans of crime thrillers, this is an must read book!

I received three books yesterday: two new books by James Patterson.... Cross Kill and Taking the Titanic!

And an new romance novel by Georgia Beers titled What Matters Most.

I'm looking forward to reading all three this weekend!
I've only just read one Patterson's book so far. The one you posted about sounds right up my alley!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post: