View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 09:19 PM   #5552
TL1

How Do You Identify?:
Butch of stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
The guy kind

Thanked 3,461 Times in 1,006 Posts
TL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST ReputationTL1 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Excited, nervous and scared as hell.

I start Chemo tomorrow and I am not sure if it is what I should be on or not. We are still waiting on the DNA test to come back. They were suppose to have been back Friday 2 weeks ago. We keep saying we know I am some kind of special I guess the DNA test are going to prove that.

I am not sure if I will be able to sleep tonight. What if I sleep thru the alarm in the morning? What if my blood work isnt good enough for them the start. Hell it has been over 2 months since we found out I had cancer just how good is it suppose to be?

Questions I have 1000s of them and I don't know the answers or if anyone else has the answers. Its a horrible place to be and I dont wish it on anyone

I haven’t experienced what you are going through and I can not compare it nor would I try. But I know the feeling of worrying about sleeping through the alarm with important procedure in the morning, being nervous, anxious etc. and having a million questions. I go in ready to ask and the doctors are always so damn quick and fast and I usually get some questions in but the environment feeling rushed makes me feel rushed and I talk too fast and rushed and leave then realize I forgot to ask half my questions. So if this happens to you make them stay and listen to you! Make them slow down. I hate how doctors are these days. Good luck to you!