Old 09-02-2010, 10:10 AM   #15
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gemme hits the Lotto!!!! Weee!!!

Once I did the usual suspects, like paying off debts and whatnot, I'd set up separate accounts for a few folks.

I'd buy a house for my friend, Jennifer, and my heart nephew with one stipend. Her ex-husband is not allowed to live there. She's a sucker for him and if I caught him there (or my eyes and ears caught him there), then I'd have to get mean about it.

I'd give her family a nice chunk of change because they took me in when I had nowhere to go and tried to protect me as much as they could when I was younger. They're my surrogate family.

I'd give my dad and stepmom enough funds so that they can age comfortably.

I'd give something to a number of friends who are like family to me.

I'd buy a Sentinal membership here. And donate a lil sumthin sumthin to help keep the place running for a long, long time.

I have a number of friends who would like top surgery. I'd help them out with that.

I'd give Gayla a call and buy a nice property in WA and then call my old agent up and buy another small property in FL. I'd buy a lovely, much bigger property in TX since it's my home base now. I'd decorate said properties cuz I love that stuff.

I'd set up retirement and long term savings accounts in case I'm stupid and waste the rest of the money, which has happened to a lot of Lottery winners.

I'd take a year or two off to travel with my honey. We've agreed that he can go to the stinky, sweaty, nasty places and I'll stay in more civilized places and when he comes back to me, I'll check him for ticks.

Once we've seen what we want to see, he wants to set up an organic farm. Well, I'm not happy with knowing my meat, so I'd take a huge chunk of his land away from him and set up a children's home for the kids that fall through the system. From birth up to 19. I hate that so many kids age out of the system before they really know how to fend for themselves. We'd make use of Organic's veggie and grain part of the farm, teaching the kids how to grow, pick and prepare the food. There'd be a house of worship on the property as well as a school house. I'd have animals that have been rescued and the kids would learn to work with them, for job skills and emotional growth. Teaching kids how a family, a true family, operates and flows and functions is the goal. In the process, they'd heal and grow and become beautiful, lovely, loving people with enormous capacity for love. That is something we all need.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: