View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 02:48 PM   #19
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Scarlett View Post
It would be nice if cosmetics companies would offer affordable sample sizes so we don't end up with a collection of things we can't use. Though I have been known to blend my own foundation colors.
You can always go to Sephora [a free standing shop or one in a JCP store] and get three free samples of anything. Foundation included. If the consultant assisting you is kind, she will fill that little sample jar full and if you are using a brush, it will last you quite awhile. More than enough to let you know if you like it. But you can get them to sample out anything, perfumes, make up, skin care, etc. I don't think Ulta gives samples.. do they?

I think the BB and CC creams are absolutely wonderful for more mature skin. So you don't have to wear heavy make up that does in fact settle and only make those lines more visible. And primers [face & eye] are the best make up find since mascara! LoL Seriously, a good matte face primer makes your foundation flawless and lasting. And I never have creased eye shadows anymore w/ eye primes. Make up has come a long way hasn't it?