Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,101 Times in 8,595 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sautéed Kale

This is quick and easy.

Get some Kale. Either get a bag or some leaves or some bunches. Clean it, toss the stems, cut it down.

In a sautée pan heat some olive oil. Then add some butter. As the butter is melting, add the kale and sautée it for a few minutes. Once it starts to wilt, add a little water (1/8 cup?). Keep the fire high and let the water cook down while you constantly stir the kale. Taste the kale to see if it's tender enough. If not, add a little more water and let it cook down.

Add salt, red pepper flakes and enjoy!

I often make this when I come home from work. It's quick fast and good. If you're dieting you can omit the butter, if necessary and it's still good.

I also cook spinach like this but spinach is so tender I use little or no water at all.

You can add garlic, sesame oil, green onions, all kinds of things. Experiment.

Last edited by Orema; 01-01-2016 at 08:28 PM.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post: