Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,661 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
Kobi, you really think that I need you to educate me?

I think that you believe by your supporting Trump, it will work as some reverse psychology and because he is so horrific; women will flock to feminism.

It does not work that way in the real world.

Nothing that you say makes an iota of sense.

You made your ?point? and the other women and I that have posted here have made ours.

This is no golden flounce but I am not engaging with you again.

Your mind is closed, you have it all figured out for yourself and I know, having worked with my clients for so many years; when to quietly accept a person's belief system.

The delusion is just too stong.

Delusion= false, fixed belief.

Enough of the same nonsense that I have had to listen to for the past year and a half. Same message over and over and over again.

Same bigotry, same intolerance of those who have different opinions, same hatred, same derogatory crap. Same approach, attack, then claim victim. Tiring.

Yes, I do think you need to be educated cuz you spew feelings devoid of actual fact or history. Feelings, fears, anxiety do not make for sound judgement or rationality or a knowledge of history or a knowledge of what has and continues to push women back into the dark ages. Nor does it define feminism.

Your opinion is just your opinion as is mine. Tolerance is about accepting that others dont think the same as you. It also doesnt mean that they are delusional. Low blow coming from someone who bills themselves as a psy nurse.

Sorry it bugs you that Trump is potus now. Life doesnt always give us what we want. That's where adult coping skills come in. We learn to deal.

Your golden flounce is duly noted. So are your insults. Bye bye.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post: