A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Yes Kobi, opinions are opinions but never attempt to use an opinion as a fact. This is when folks get in trouble with misunderstandings and such.

Naturally, I disagree with 99% of your 'opinions', however the yuuuugest thing I am compelled to say is, why the hell did you feel the need to share your love for trump* and how we on the planet are doing it wrong yesterday?

You knew that many of us here were going to need to vent, to share what will surely be a long 4 years insofar as many of the gains for our community by PBO. Many of us were hurting, many of us are unsure of what the future may bring legislatively. Rightfully so Kobi.

I found what you did a really insensitive, boorish thing to do. In fact, I will go one step further and say what you are doing is borderline sadistic. You seem to enjoy bringing (what you knew would be pain) to so many here.

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post: