Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
her poison apple
Preferred Pronoun?:
b. grrl
Relationship Status:
her favorite snack

Thanked 21,373 Times in 6,723 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
[B]Yes Kobi, opinions are opinions but never attempt to use an opinion as a fact. This is when folks get in trouble with misunderstandings and such.

Naturally, I disagree with 99% of your 'opinions', however the yuuuugest thing I am compelled to say is, why the hell did you feel the need to share your love for trump* and how we on the planet are doing it wrong yesterday?

You knew that many of us here were going to need to vent, to share what will surely be a long 4 years insofar as many of the gains for our community by PBO. Many of us were hurting, many of us are unsure of what the future may bring legislatively. Rightfully so Kobi.

I found what you did a really insensitive, boorish thing to do. In fact, I will go one step further and say what you are doing is borderline sadistic. You seem to enjoy bringing (what you knew would be pain) to so many here.

Thank you Ace. I so appreciate your ability to conflate sane rational argument against the onslaught of fake news, fake facts, and bullying-Woman have been victimized for literally thousands of years- we do not need wolves in sheep clothing claiming they are actually doing us a favor by voting for those who seek to roll back our rights and oppress us further. I can only imagine extreme hatred of the fairer sex to be the underlying motivation to display such disdain and disregard for those of us who care about this country and the womankind in it. They need to be honest and own their true agenda.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post: