View Single Post
Old 01-03-2012, 11:08 AM   #2
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

Ummm….I wish I could help you out here, other than saying just be yourself, which sounds such an obvious thing to say….

I once had a text message from a date which read: “I’m nervous, in Café. See you soon!”
I replied back with: “Hi nervous in Café, I’m Sammie, how are you today? I’ll be there in 10 minutes!” ….It worked! LOL!

You could open the text message with: “Hey handsome!” Or “Hello Good looking!” …. To be honest, I’m really rubbish at this sort of thing…. I have a spectacular talent for just opening my mouth or letting my brain take control of my fingers, allowing the words to just fall out….usually, in unintentional innuendoes, or because I’ve a naturally chatty and bubbly personality, it comes across as me flirting, when in fact I’m nervous and shaking like a Jelly, lol!

Best of luck!

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: