Old 01-03-2012, 05:38 PM   #20
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
A butch once told me that the femme should know instinctively when the flirt turns serious. I said, "How in the world would she know that if you didn't tell her?"

So how do we know, hmmm?
Exactly. Without seeing the person it is hard to know IMO. That's why i say i text things that could be taken two different ways....WHEN it gets to the point of wondering.

Also, it's not a pick up line. I'm talking about texting with people you know or are getting to know as the OP says "flirting" and perhaps have been friends awhile. It's the transition to taking it to the next step that leaves many wondering what this or that means.

It's fun though and all part of the dance....

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post: