View Single Post
Old 09-25-2018, 07:33 PM   #1
WheatToast

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she her

WheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST ReputationWheatToast Has the BEST Reputation
Default Any bets on Mueller vs Trump?

Call me a slaphappy optimist, but if Special Prosecutor Robert Mueller was able to take down John Gotti and his team of full horsepower Mafia attorneys, I doubt that Dumb Donald and his lead attorney Fruity Rudy will be any match at all for Mueller's surgical strategic planning.
When I saw Mueller has assigned some of the cases to the NY Southern District and other jurisdictions where Trump's pardons are useless, I knew he had neutralized Trump's pardoning powers, thereby destroying his only bargaining chips.
Also, I know Trump's base has threatened riots if Trump gets busted...but have you seen those guys? I'm never intimidated by men whose bra cup sizes are bigger than mine. Those beer guts also make their arms shorter--like an army of T Rexes.
When 70 out of 100 Americans want to see Trump face justice, the 30% left over won't like the odds of winning any riots. Like with Nixon, his base just STFU and pretended not to notice Nixon being run out of town on a rail. Bullies are just cowards with louder voices and their moms' tiki torches. Once their grand poohbah gets taken down, their big talk and threats of violence will fizzle out faster than Trump's hair color in prison.
Your thoughts?
WheatToast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to WheatToast For This Useful Post: