Old 12-20-2009, 11:57 AM   #80
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by hottprof View Post
wow weatherboi... welcome to the thread... I hope you will join us more often I can not wait to be able to run... though I am working on it... is it safe to realistically be at a 10% BMI... I mean I am sure your dr knows whats best but isn't that like way under weight just asking maybe I read it wrong...good luck with your work out endevors

As for my work out today... 2 more hours of shoveling... though I did find 3 more cars and a svu... woot lol...

Smiles
Thanks for the welcome!!

No...as long as I am bulking muscle which is long term goal. LOTS of protein. I have lost 4% with only a 2 lb body change which I will gain back through muscle eventually. I have a friend that just achieved 12% BMI and he looks great.

* I am scratching my head now picking up the phone to call my trainer.*

Shoveling snow...that takes some dedication...goodluck with that!!! I am sure your neighbors are loving you.

*leaving to go read through thread again and see why you can't run yet*

Have a great day!!
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote