Thread: Gamers Unite!
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2011, 12:01 AM   #55
Camo Eagle

How Do You Identify?:
FTM in these communities. Male in everyday & public life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Unavailable

Camo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST ReputationCamo Eagle Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by gayla View Post
Camo - While there are some parts of WoW that are geared towards groups, it's a great game for solo play especially when first starting out. Yes, being in a guild or knowing other players can make it easier and more fun if you're into the social aspects but it's not anywhere near a requirement. I leveled my first toon almost to max playing either by myself or with my partner.

Of course, I'm biased but I think if you're looking for a quality MMO experience, there is none better. I'd encourage you to at least give the trial a try.
Thnx for that info. It helps a lot. ALmost everyone I know that plays is all about the social part, and hunting in packs.
Its great to see that it can be done solo as well.

Another question. Can you play successfully for a long time w/o having to spend RT $$$ to buy stuff? I know there is a mthly fee. Im ref $$$$ over that amt.
The game I played for a yr got to the point where to play well, I had to buy the best weapons/armor etc. I spent some RT $$$ but the higher I leveled the more $$$ it was taking. It was becoming a $$$ pit, w/ nothing to show for it. I dont mind spending some on entertainment, but the amt was climbing at a fast rate. In a few more levels I est it would take almost $100 a mth to even keep up. I quit the game at that point.
Camo Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote