Old 03-04-2011, 06:53 PM   #26
Domestic Diva

How Do You Identify?:
Deliciousely Femme!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess, Diva, best bitch ever
Relationship Status:
Soon to be married

Domestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST ReputationDomestic Diva Has the BEST Reputation
Default Im luved cause

I know I'm loved cause hy waites for me to go through 20 pairs of shoes before I can make up my mind.
I know I am loved cause hy sits in the bathroom and watches with facination while I spend countless hours doing my hair
I know I am loved cause hy tells me the moon and the stars belong to me alone
I know hy loves me cause hy HATES Shushi and I love it and he will suffer through it once in a while just so I can have it
I know I am loved cause when hy looks at me, hy see's the most vulnerable part of me and cradels like a newborn baby.
I could go on and on with this list cause hy just seems to do it all right, even when lifes not perfect...but isnt that what unconditional love feels like...

*poof*
Domestic Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Domestic Diva For This Useful Post: