Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,089 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Blurgle? - the word I say when I haven't the faintest idea what what you just said means. That is to say, I might know the individual words well enough, but that particular sentence? Or in that context? or else I simply don't recognise the word(s) at all. In any case - WTF?!

NB: whilst it can happen that what you've just said actually is gibberish (don't take it to heart - I've badly mangled many an innocent defenceless sentence myself, over the years), it can also happen that you've simply used a word or phrase with which I am not familiar, and need to explain it to me. This tends to happen most often when I am chatting with citizens of the USA and youngsters, ie: folk who may appear to live in a similar culture to me but whose everyday language and experiences are just sufficiently different to mine to cause occasional incomprehension.

Warning - use of the term 'Blurgle?' is at your own risk, and may be symptomatic of a degree of old-biddyness, cultural insularity, or infection with esmeitis, for which there is no known cure.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post: