EnderD_503

How Do You Identify?:
Queer, trans guy, butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Relationship

Thanked 3,907 Times in 1,032 Posts
EnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST ReputationEnderD_503 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by betenoire View Post
Stupidest thing I've ever heard of. God, I hate Rob Ford.

(And yes, I have been following this closely)

A big part of Ford's motivation in this is his dislike for our community. But you know what? He should be leaning close and kissing Our Queer Asses considering the amount of money the city makes during Pride Weeks. I mean look at all of the out-of-towners who shack up in Toronto hotels and eat at Toronto restaurants and spend their money in Toronto shops and drink in Toronto bars during Pride week! The tourism revenue around Pride is fucking HUGE and he OWES us.

(By the way, colour me sad that I won't be able to make it back home for Pride this year. I just started a new job and I'm not able to take any vacation days for 6 months. BOO!)
Boo, indeed! That sucks hard that you can't make Pride this year!

I agree, he should be supporting Pride if he gives a shit about bringing money into the city and helping local businesses. He goes on with his "champion of the taxpayer" facade claiming he won't "waste our money" on a parade that supposedly supports a "hate group" (despite that the city's executive council ruled otherwise...), yet if he were really such a "champion" he would realise that the money Pride makes for the city outdoes the funding it receives by leaps and bounds. Either his hatred for our community is so strong that even his greedy ass won't support a festival that is good for the city financially just because he hates queers, or he and his cronies are so clueless on finances that they just don't get it. It could be either one, really, given the financial fiasco that has been "Ford Nation" since he got in.
EnderD_503 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnderD_503 For This Useful Post: