Old 03-24-2014, 04:47 AM   #1243
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,763 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default Weekend

Saturday

Hill program, levels 3-10, varying incline.
338 cal, 3.15 miles, 65 minutes.

Nothing stood out, except I'm really getting annoyed that this gym is so hot. The beiling fans are on the slowest setting possible and they've arranged it so none of the vents line up with any of the machines. There is little to no moving air when I'm on the machines and they do that so you'll sweat more and feel like you're working out very hard, I'm sure. I hate to sweat and I work out harder when I have a breeze on me. I'm going to have to get one of those personal fans with a clip and clip it to the front of the machine. It'll only take, oh, about 100 batteries to run. Sheesh.

Sunday

I felt pretty puny but still went to the gym. I did a short 1.5 minute interval run and then proceeded to get a stitch on my ride side, at the rib cage. Then one on the left side, just under the bottom rib. Then, again, on the right. Different spot though. Between feeling unwell and the sharp little pains, I was 2 seconds away from just leaving but I decided to stick it out. I drank more water than usual and stretched my diaphragm and worked the stitches out. A little more than halfway into the workout, things changed. I still felt a bit under myself but I decided that, as long as I was there, I might as well give it my best effort. It wound up being a pretty good effort by the time I was done.

Random program, Levels 5-10, increasing levels at 10 minute intervals. Interval runs on 0.0-1.5 incline, 5.6-6.9 mph.
456 cal, 3.80 miles, 65 minutes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: