imperfect_cupcake

How Do You Identify?:
feminine dolly dyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your Grace
Relationship Status:
I put my own care first

Thanked 9,727 Times in 1,613 Posts
imperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputationimperfect_cupcake Has the BEST Reputation

I think that rather depends on your local area.
Where I live, for example, genderqueer (meaning, all the masculine identities, not just butch)/femme is very common in the under 35 group.
When I go out to a genderqueer event, like Man Up (drag King night) it is jammed with people between 19-35. However, at 45, I look like someone's mom and am usually the oldest one there.

Seattle seems to be thronging with it too. London was fantastic.

But some places there just isn't. It was one of the main reasons I traveled so much when I was younger. Vancouver had Very, very few under 35, 15 years ago and I had to go afield to places it was common. But I've come home and now the under 35 scene of genderqueer/femme is pretty hopping. But not online. It's one of those things you have to go out for here. Vancouver queer doesn't tend to do much via the net.

So don't wilt yet there are areas where it's rather common/popular.
imperfect_cupcake is offline   Reply With Quote