GraffitiBoi

How Do You Identify?:
Transmasculine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
Playing around and having fun

Thanked 3,663 Times in 824 Posts
GraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST ReputationGraffitiBoi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniqueswtfemm View Post
Making an ingredient list for ..Glazed Triple-Chocolate Pound Cake..

Butter, cocoa powder,semisweet chocolate, chocolate syrup, buttermilk, heavy cream..I can't even add the calorie intake on that!

It won't be sugar free, however...I'm willing and eager (new words for me) to learn how to bake sugar free
That sounds awesome! I bake sugar free. I was diagnosed more than a year ago as pre-diabetic. I love to bake so I have been doing research and 'testing' on my favorite recipes. There are some sugar alternatives that work really well. Found them on a diabetic web site and I buy them at the local grocery store. They are a little spendy though. :-( There is also sugar-free chocolate syrup. I don't have a substitute for the semi-sweet chocolate but I've been thinking of using unsweetened chocolate and combining it with honey or maybe melt it down, add the sugar substitute, and make my own version of semi-sweet chocolate. I haven't tried it yet. No free time!
GraffitiBoi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GraffitiBoi For This Useful Post: