Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 32,003 Times in 9,945 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Brad's Status 2017 Ben Stiller, Austin Abrams, Jenna Fischer

A father takes his son to tour colleges on the East Coast and meets up with an old friend who makes him feel inferior about his life's choices.

I really enjoyed it............
I watched this (rented it on cable), thus afternoon.....what an interesting movie.... I'd say it ranks right up there with the movie , Crash. I like how there are several social topics of concern at stake in this movie: identity, in individual and social type ways; feelings of loss, regret poasibly, the idea that when we're young, we gave all these hopes, dreams and desires and how we try to achieve them. But somehow, like in the movie, our lives don't always stack up to what we imagined it would or could be, and how we tackle our own sense if self worth, retain our own sense of dignity, and how life is life, even if the outcome we try to achieve is nowhere near the expectations and desires held during youth ....as we grow in our life over the years.

Excellent movie: It made me cry, and I thoroughly enjoyed it..... thanks for sharing about this movie, homoe!

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: