Toughy

How Do You Identify?:
pervert butch feminist woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
see above
Relationship Status:
independent entity

Thanked 7,656 Times in 1,522 Posts
Toughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST ReputationToughy Has the BEST Reputation

Diet is the food you eat.........we all are on a diet....

The truth is changing your diet must be a permanent thing. You can't expect weight loss to be permanent with most of these diet plans because you will simply go back to your old eating habits as soon as you lose the pounds you wanted.

You have to permanently change your eating habits. That is one of the reasons Weight Watchers works.

I know a few folks who have had good results long-term by simply cutting out white processed food......white rice, white bread, white sugar, white flour, etc...........

-----------------
I hate pill pushing doctors.....you can go to the doctor and walk out without getting a prescription.........I also do my best to know about what drugs I am taking. The internet is such a good tool for that....... drugs.com is a good place to start......
Toughy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Toughy For This Useful Post: