How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hello to everyone!
I am also single. I went to nursing school for one semester. I did well but the sciences were not for me. I am a cosmetologist and speacialized in mens hair replacement for many years. I was creative director and traveled all over the US and Canada where the franchises were located to train the staff technicians.
My father is 83 and is going blind so I moved from N.J. to PA over a year ago to look after him. He lives right next door to me so we both still have our own space.
I also love cats! I have done volunteer work at shelters attending to the cat population.
I have a feral cat colony out back on my fathers porch consisting of 5 or more cats and three kittens.
I like to write poetry and erotica. I travel when I can. In fact, I am going away this weekend to Atlantic City with my brother, mom and her friend.
I love coffee and bookstores. I love antiques and shabby chic and live in a cottage that fits that theme of decorating perfectly!
I like to make new friends. I am open minded and appreciate others who are as well. I enjoy being around others where it is laid back and I am confortable being myself. I can be shy at first but that does not last long!
I have been very busy lately sending out Holiday cards and this year Christmas with the family is at my house.