Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlin View Post
whoever reads this thread pay attention to what dylan said up there...
all you folks that bitched and moaned about the opening thread i dare you to find a way to snark his words...
he very eloquently said the blatant truth...
i am sure that several of you may have to posture up and yell about how by god you arent that way... but...
you can not deny the fact that it is true!
Since my post was in close proximity to Dylan's, I wanted to ask what blatant truth you're referring to, as Dylan made several good points.

For me, "the dance" is about relationship and interaction, sexual and otherwise. We are definitely not the same. But, that doesn't give either of us license to be jerks. What is a mutual expectation is that we treat each other (and others) with respect and kindness. If anyone feels compelled to rally to my defense, or to join in as a voice of support, that's OK with me. But, I would ask that it not be done in a way that's patronizing or condescending. Does that make sense? It's the patronizing stuff that makes it icky, not the show of support.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post: