How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default Anybody want to talk about sexual expression (performance?) as we age? Nitty gritty stuff.

This is not a thread about lesbian bed death, though we can talk about that in here, because I think changes in technique may help us "rise from the dead", lol.

What I want to talk about is positions that are easier, devices that may help, how to overcome the bad effects of medication on our libido or performance ability, how we can help our partners, or they can help us achieve whatever goal we desire (orgasm, union, physical closeness, whatever.)

I would like for posters to be as specific as they can comfortably be. If you suggest tantric sex, give us sources or links, or be specific, tell us step by step how you do what you do. Have you figured out a good position that makes penetration easier? - share it with us. Masturbation techniques are good, (please share them with us) but my personal interest is on what will help older couples. (In their "coupling", as it were.) Come on now, don't be embarrassed, we're all grown-ups here.

Also this would be a good place to talk about our feelings about sex as we age. I think a lot of us say, "I have lost interest", when what we really mean is "I'm afraid" - that I'm not attractive anymore, that I won't be able to please my partner, that I'll be in pain for days afterward, that I'll have to quit in the middle of it. Or we may mean, "I'm angry at you, so I don't want to have sex" A lot of things build up in a relationship, things go unsaid, feelings get hurt, and intimacies becomes problematic as a result. Maybe we can help each other get past this.

Those of us who are lucky enough to have lived past our youth are going to be facing some of these issues. Maybe talking about it will help.

Smooches,
Keri
iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: