View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 08:07 AM   #22
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

I usually carry a bright bag of some sort...LOVE Coach and Kate Spade the most (but can't afford them ) and inside is my wallet...gotta have a checkbook wallet for my cards and such...my iphone, sunglasses and eyeglasses (both in their cases), car/house keys and anywhere from 2-8 tubes of chapstick.

For school I was carrying a big ole' black backpack but I have been scouring ebay for something a bit more feminine. I saw a girl on campus with this great brown leather backpack that also doubled as a messenger bag, most likely Italian as the needlework was quite intricate. Inside are whatever books I need for that class, 1-2 notebooks for notes and scrap paper and a binder. Sometimes I will bring my laptop or iPad but only if it's a long class. Oh, and lots of pens and pencils.

In my car I always carry my yoga mat/clothes, a Conway tool kit and reusable grocery bags.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post: