Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

for work:
monogrammed flower-print canvas purse that contains much makeup, many drugs, femprods, receipts, altoids, bobby pins, jaw clips, pens (one purple with green troll topper FTW), flash drives, phone, perfume, cigarettes, lighter, Rx sunglasses, and wallet (containing beaucoup credit cards, 4 library cards, pilgrimage medals to 3 European cathedrals, 3 month EDA chip, one folded blank check, a piece of beach glass, and no cash)

monogrammed flower-print canvas purse goes inside monogrammed flower-print canvas tote along with envelope-sized expanding file full of Important Papers, insect repellent spray, handy-wipes, more drugs, more pens, more flash drives, multiple books, deodorant, nail polish, first aid supplies, disposable poncho, water bottle, and travel mug (when empty)

for not-work:
whichever purse matches my shoes containing lipstick and compact, phone, cigarettes and lighter, Mr. Jenny's cigarettes, Rx sunglasses, Mr. Jenny's sunglasses, wallet, ibuprofen, and anxiety meds. If we are on real-estate related business i will also have my netbook and charger in whichever netbook case matches my shoes. If we are going fishing i will also have sunscreen and a book.