nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

I often bring my dog, Fisher lou , to work with me. He has developed quite a following at the store. One of his fans is a little girl who is developmentally delayed, who I will call Mickie. Mickie's mother purposely stops in on Tuesdays and Thursdays so her daughter and Fisher lou can visit for a minute or two. Today Fisher lou went home early and missed said appointment. I explained to Mickie that Fisher was not here today and apologized profusely. I assured her he would be here next Tuesday and as she left the store I told her I would let him know she had been asking for him. She thanked me as she went out the door and then called back over her shoulder "Please tell him I love him too!". That heartfelt remark from a little girl made her mother, me, and the customer who was at the register all break out in smiles and laughter.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post: