View Single Post
Old 09-01-2013, 03:57 AM   #215
PoeticSilence

How Do You Identify?:
*dodges labels*
Relationship Status:
Estranged

PoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST ReputationPoeticSilence Has the BEST Reputation

My wife and I got a kitten several years ago, his father was a flame point Siamese, his mother a chocolate point Siamese. Our little kittyboy (he's male, my first male cat) is a HUGE kitten now, he's just been weighed at sixteen pounds. That makes him twice the weight of the female Siamese (kasumi). Anyways when he walks on you, it's not dainty and light, it's painful, and in the mornings the wife has to heave him off the bed because he's sleeping on her chest or belly. From there, the games begin. All cat owners know the game of kill-the-human. It begins with the tripping, the getting up somewhere high and batting at the human, the offering of the tummy that is a trap because you WILL be bitten, the laying on the floor in the path of the human and when the human gets close enough-the cat will attack. Now he doesn't do this to me, I'm not sure why, but the wife is the daily target. Sometimes I lay in bed and laugh myself silly listening to her trying to get to make the coffee as he begins his attacks. While the coffee brews, she goes around and gives all of the parrots fresh food and water, and the cat continues his attacks. All of the cursing would make a sailor blush too. He's so adorable, when she's finally done and sitting down with her coffee, he comes and lays down with me as I fall back to sleep.