Old 09-17-2015, 08:21 AM   #73
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
Lately I have, but usually I'm 98% drawn to femmes. I was all dressed up after work the other day then I stopped at the 7/11 and this adorable butch was behind me in line. In a nice mannish dark gray suit, super short hair and a diamond stud in one ear. She eyed me and I smiled but freaked out and went out to my car. But I stalled around until the butch came out, smiled at me again, then climbed into into a huge silver SUV. She looked over at me and smiled and kind of waved as she pulled out and I did the same, but I had an urge to jump out my car, run and jump into her big manmobile and say 'what's your pleasure' or some corny line.
I was too chicken.
But lately I've been thinking butches get kind of a raw deal in many ways. We pay for most of the dates, do the driving, pay the bills, lift the heavy stuff, mow the lawn, have to help with inside chores, and behave ourselves or else our femmes sometimes cut us off of sex until we toe the line. Do you other butches think we sometimes get the short end of the stick? I am considering having a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch who is a gentledyke
like me. I'll bet it would easier to get some uncomplicated sex, then maybe watch the game.
I agree with Daisy. The 7-11 butch sounds quite lovely.

However, what makes you think that a flingette with a handsome, dapper butch would be uncomplicated?

You've got to be careful with generalizations, of any kind. That hot, sexy butch could be your own 'single white female' or 'fatal attraction' waiting to occur.

Putting people into boxes sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane Bond View Post
Sorry, it's a complicated topic and hard to avoid generalizations. I should have said This Butch does this and that. All better?
Agreed. We should be very specific when it comes to rants. Toes get stepped on otherwise.

No, not quite.....for the reason that Dapper mentions below. Sincerity is key for apologies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DapperButch View Post
A bit better, but you might still get your butt chewed out by a person or two. Especially with what reads to be a patronizing apology.

I must admit I thought I would see a joke at the end of your stereotypes. I was shocked when I didn't see one. And I certainly couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the bullshit about femmes holding out. Pretty damn disrespectful.
Agreed. People that 'hold out' are playing a power game and are seeking control of something they feel they can't or don't control. That is not specific to Top or bottom, femme or butch or FTM or MTF or any flavor of the rainbow in between.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Lady_Snow View Post
If someone was to say

Snow you ain't getting no nookie cause you (insert whatevs)

I'd laugh, and go get me some nookie elsewhere, period..

As for your desires, I say go for it, life is way to fucking short to miss out, you may have missed out on some super hot sexy time with SUV driving hottie, oh well at least you have spank bank material.

PS

As for that french maid who's gonna wear that conundrum, tight leather pants and an aline shirt look mighty fine around a butch physique...

Just sayin'

Agreed. Leather and A line tees are a nice look.

I like to see foofoo costumes and Leather outfits and everything in between and I like to see them on butches and femmes and FTMS and MTFs and every other flavor out there.

I am pro femme/femme, pro butch/butch, pro FTM/FTM, pro MTF/MTF....basically as long as it's consensual, I'm all for it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: