View Single Post
Old 04-18-2018, 12:54 AM   #4850
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Excited about seeing the neurologist at 9:00 in the morning. They had a cancellation, otherwise I would be waiting until the 24th. I want some relief from over the top pain. I almost fell in my supervisor's office yesterday. I had been to the ice machine and stopped by to see him to update something I was working on. Stood there in his office about five minutes talking, then almost toppled over from severe leg and foot pain. I can walk/stand for only so long ... then that is it!!! This is so weird to me for my body to be so uncooperative. I am so ready to find out what this is, fix it and forget it. I have so much I have to do. Cleaning up this forest from logging activities, finish sanding and painting 3 more sheets of plywood ... making the babies a cool waterproof fort that will keep the sun off them. Kevie will love it! He is a big fellow and gets hot. I may cover and insulate part of the back patio, install a room size window unit for them. I know they would really enjoy that.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: