Old 10-23-2012, 10:26 PM   #2
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation
Default I bring art gifts! And a question

Thanks Linus!

Hello everyone, BF newbie here, tentatively but eagerly foraying into the wonderful world of chic and chivalrous... or beauty and the beast... I'm not quite sure what to expect, uh.

I had something of a mid-life awakening and eventually ended up here. I'm excited to be here, because I could relate to many of the experiences and stories shared. I've been quietly educating myself on what's out there (I wasn't stalking, honest!).

Despite the wish for a quiet relaxing stroll, my artistic journey has been pressing me to reach out and find answers before my inner confusion sends me mad. It's about making sense of what I want to draw and write about. The community here has made me want to ask you, what do you think about sketches like the ones below? Not technically, but rather, does it do anything for you? Yes, no, kind of, not really? Would you want to see more of subjects along these lines?

[Pic1] - I don't normally draw this, but for reasons I don't yet understand, I was inspired by this community to.
[Pic2] - Muscle art is what I usually draw, especially the bodybuilder type. Some people have really strong reactions to this stuff, so apologies in advance if it offends anyone.

I hope this was the right place to ask. If not, please direct me and I'll scoot right there (once my post count lets me). I'm really curious!

Thank you for any thoughts and guidance, and a pleasure to meet you all *bows* Also thanks for the warm welcome by the Chatroom folks where I chillz'ed while waiting to post here.

Mika (or Sam - dubbed by the folks at Chat as a new nick, I like it)
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post: