Old 10-23-2012, 11:13 PM   #5
Samurai Wanderer

How Do You Identify?:
It's cool!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cooky
Relationship Status:
In love

Samurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST ReputationSamurai Wanderer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyButch View Post
Hello Mika! Welcome to the planet. I think you will find an abundance of artistic folks here at our glorious planet. Some of the write poetry, others stories, some take photos and others like yourself draw/sketch. There is definitely a lot to learn and see here so good luck in your journey!

Sleepy
Thanks Sleepy! The works here are fascinating, lots of creativity and beauty to enjoy and learn from, some are hilarious. I've tried to find some art that might be similar to what I'm drawing, but am having trouble finding some. I've looked in the Art section, perhaps I'm not looking in the right places. That's why I wanted to ask if any folks here are interested in the kind of sketches I drew, so that maybe I can draw more of it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aishah View Post
welcome to the planet, mika!
Thanks Aishah!
Samurai Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Samurai Wanderer For This Useful Post: