Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

My dying wish is to not see my family be sad or distraught after I cross over into another realm. I don't know how others in our community plan for the "end", but here's what I've done:

I just designated my BFF (sil) as executor of my estate and as primary beneficiary of my assets (to administer according to my legal will). Co-chair of my estate is my long time friend who primarily deals wit banking, financing and asset portfolios.

My BFF and my mother share medical power of attorney, over my health and subsequent decisions, should I not be able to articulate my desires or make decisions in case of incapacity (stroke, comatose or whatever health condition I'm in that prevents me from saying what I want).

The last thing I want to happen is for my loved ones to be worried about having access to my estate after I'm gone. It brings peace to my heart that I've got legal instruments to protect me and members of my family.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: