View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 09:40 AM   #7
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

It really is hard to describe ...laws of attraction. Over the years I have learned many things…I pay attention to what is happening within and I listen.

If you took two magnets and held them close to each other, but did not allow them to touch, you would feel a pull. You would feel an unwavering, uncontrollable need to connect, touch and become one. It is their design, the makeup of magnets, they must connect…and to deny it is to stop its purpose for being, its nature.

Well, that’s what I felt, I was pulled to her; I was drawn to her without any rhyme or reason. No matter how much I tried to break it down logically I could not. I was not looking for love; love was actually the last thing on my mind at the time.

The day we first met, I felt a world wind of emotions…and had no idea why, I had never been nervous like this before, but when I caught a glimpse of her eyes I knew. Somehow, I knew her…I had a true feeling of knowing and loving her before.

When I am upset she soothes me ...at times with just a single look. With a touch I am ignited with desire, comfort, and joy. An energy flows between us no matter how close or how far we are from each other… an energy is shared. We can feel each other’s shifts and moods…we may not know exactly what is happening with the other but we can feel it, and we are drawn to check in with each other when we feel these shifts.

I felt comfortable enough to open up about stories I kept locked within, I trusted her from the very first moment. I could and still can talk with her about anything…I can joke around and be silly or I can talk about the depths of my being, without judgment. She just gets me.

It is unexplainable; I struggle to put it into words. I feel at a loss really even as I write, words cannot do it justice. So, the best way I can describe it is I am home, I am where I belong.
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post: