Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,125 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTinkerbelly View Post
Wow.

We (USA) are living this every single day. Living with this POS ruining our country, destroying our reputation in the world, putting fucking CHILDREN in cages, threatening to start WWIII, kissing up to dictators....on and on and on.

I have (as most of us do) some form of PTSD from several years of watching this play out. We know, should the POS be impeached, we may be in even WORSE trouble with Pence; you see, POS has no soul, but Pence? Pence wants to kill us!

What is your solution? I mean you seem to have thought about this a lot...what is your solution? Stage a coup? Take to the streets? With one of the worlds strongest armies, do you see that accomplishing anything at all? Well??

We are trapped in this nightmare (yes, everyone in the world), but I see no other country stepping up to take down this dictator, do you? Oh yeah, that’s right...it’s because we step up and protect the world! When it’s us needing the protection, when it’s us needing the solution, we sure do get a bunch of fucking whiney people showing up to tell us how wrong we are!

So much for civil conversation!

I’m sorry Medusa, i’ll Step out of this thread.

Please don't step aside ~ other peoples ignorance is their issue ~ I respect your patriotism tinker as a PROUD American we need to stand strong together and not to turn away because of a ignorant comment We have pride , integrity , unity. Hence the FREEDOM we share as Americans. I enjoy your posts. ** here have some tea and enjoy the day **