Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,589 Times in 4,691 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I don't mind if Canada yells at me, i deserve it. I am not doing everything i possibly can to fight Trump.

I talk a lot of shit online and i have donated to a lot of causes and candidates but every time i find out about an opportunity to volunteer or phone bank or protest i am already scheduled for something else.

I tell myself that working in the library counts as activism, so i have kind of over-committed to that, which is why i'm always over-scheduled </end excuse font>

At some point we are going to have to do what Puerto Rico did. There will come a day when there are more people in the streets than not. I tell myself I'll show up for that, at least.

But look what it took to get Puerto Rico to that point: they caught the government laughing about three thousand hurricane deaths.

We have seen the law enforcement laughing about abusing asylum-seekers, which is just as bad, but it doesn't touch the white people.

I fear that the only way out of this disaster lies through a worse disaster. A disaster that hurts enough white people to piss them off. Something has to piss them off to the point where they'll get mad at the same people they paid to block progress against the thing that just broke them.

"I know i elected you so you could tell me this exact thing was a hoax, but you should have known better! I demand to speak to your manager!"

Barring that:

191 days to Iowa caucus
220 days to Super Tuesday
355 days to the nomination