Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
He’s my One & Only

Thanked 32,009 Times in 9,947 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Gun Control (...)

Two days of back-to-back carnage in two different US cities (El Paso, Texas & Dayton, Ohio) involving the lightning rod issue affecting American society: Gun Control.

I'm hoping that this lightning rod issue, among other vital issues (1st and foremost, canning the GOP party and saying 'goodbye' to the T^^^P administration), of Gun Control gets the attention it deserves, politically, because the Gun Lobby is controlled primarily by the GOP, I believe, and de-fanging the Gun Lobby - the NRA. No doubt, this is a tough thing to do, but in light of the carnage of criminal gun assault cases across the contiguous states of America and the twin issue of Police Brutality, I hope some presidential candidate in the Democratic Party will emerge with a viable and reasonable plan to address both issues, as well as the Immigration Crisis at the borders and the state sanctioned criminal mistreatment of those who seek safety in America.

I keep hoping that Democratic Senator Castro (from Texas) will emerge from the pack and present the most solid compelling case to vote him in as Pres. of the US, because I'm not sure other Democratic contenders are building the most compelling case to seat a member of the Democratic Party as POTUS.

<<<<<<<~~~ Voting BLUE (Democratic Party Ticket) in 20/20.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post: