View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 11:22 AM   #44
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

SO excited that I found a local woman who is apparently as dance-obsessed as I am: Apparently she used to organize women's two-stepping lessons at a local gym but they stopped letting her use that room, so now that she's just had her basement remodeled she is starting to offer them there on Thursday evenings - for free - with plans to buy a portable dance floor if enough people come regularly. She's also found someone to come in two Saturdays in a row to teach some western Swing lessons.

Plus when I told her about my desire to organize an LGBT dance lesson weekend here, she said she'd like to talk to me about helping to make that happen.

I can't begin to tell you how happy this makes me! I have to tell you, if I was forced to choose, right now I'd choose dancing regularly with a good lead over dating. Fortunately, no one is forcing me to choose so I'm free to pursue both.
Dance-with-me is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dance-with-me For This Useful Post: