Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

It’s beeen awhile since I have posted an update.

First off I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and will have a happy New Year.

Me and the chemo are not Compatible. If my insurance company hadn’t denied the immunotherapy back in November I don’t believe I would’ve suffer what I have suffered. I missed 2 treatments before they told us it was denied. Then another 2 weeks to get me back on the schedule.

Thanksgiving day I was at the Er due to now having 2 PE’s. Let tell y’all that was painful. I thought I was having a major heart attack. They fixed me up really quick and sent me home. So far no more blood clots.

Then Christmas Eve I woke up with a small knot in the middle of my chest. On Christmas Day it was bigger and drained some nasty stuff. So the day after it was even bigger and sorer then the last 2 days so I went to the cancer center to see if I needed to go to the Er again they looked at it gave me some instructions and sent me home. I followed the instructions to the T.

I ended up going back yesterday because now it is bigger at least 5 times. They looked at me and it has turned into cellulitis and again I was dehydrated even thought I had drank more than 60 bottles of water in less than a week. So back up in the infusion center for fluids and antibiotics.

Today I have the energy I have after about 4 days post treatment.

While running labs most came back good except the cancer markers test. In less then 3 months they have increased by 120 points. Which isn’t good. Normal range is less that 40. My first test was 335 and now it is 457. Hopefully the new insurance company will go ahead an approved the immunotherapy.

I will fight this. I will do everything possible to beat this. I have everything I have ever wanted and I know it couldn’t have taken me this long to find not to have it last a long time.

I hope each one of y’all are having better luck then we are having with this.