julieisafemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married to Greyson

Thanked 3,445 Times in 660 Posts
julieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputationjulieisafemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

What a great thread!! I have been picked apart and it did hurt. I learned that there are certain subjects where it is better to keep my thoughts to myself.

I tend to be quite literal both in my posting and interpreting other's posts. I loathe snark. Sometimes I ask questions and that makes me appear to be stupid. That is my literal self. I need plainspeak sometimes to understand. I also am heavily dependent on tone of voice and body language to understand. I am learning how to do that online more and more. This makes me much less reactionary.

Another aspect of this is the persona one takes on in an online environment. Am I the same person online as I am offline? If I am talking the talk here am I walking the walk in real time? This, for me, would make if very difficult to engage in an online relationship.

ETA that I don't like that there is unlimited editing on posts!!!!
julieisafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to julieisafemme For This Useful Post: