Old 05-19-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
nowandthen

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
S/he
Relationship Status:
In a realationship with my PhD. Dissertation work for the next 3 years

nowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputationnowandthen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Banter and flirting

So, I am watching the West Wing and I love the banter and wit wrapped in the flirting scenes. I admit I am a week kneed Butch who is seduced by a Women's ability to use her brain to banter as a form of seduction

And you? is Banter a part of your flirting dance? If not is it a deal breaker?
I'll start, yes it is a deal breaker for me I find I need that balance of quick wit intellect in a potential partner. Having had it and also not having had it.

" It's a Kind of testing, The kind of testing that spiritual warriors need in order to awaken their Heart" PC
nowandthen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to nowandthen For This Useful Post: