View Single Post
Old 09-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #27
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by apocalipstic View Post
OK so back on topic.

I like BC, but since my hysterectomy am afraid of it.

In my last relationship I was the more likely of us to strap on and I love that. Penetration leading up to and after my hysto has mostly been painful and I am really hesitant to see if my penetration with BC days are over. Kind of tortured about it to be honest.

I have slept with one person since then where penetration was comfortable and very pleasurable, but no BC was involved, except for orally which I quite enjoyed. I thought I was dead as a woman before this, and will always be eternally grateful to this person for making me feel whole again.

When the time is right, I hope to take it really slow with a kind and patient lover and see what happens. It messes with my head to have painful sex.

So yes, I like BC, but am not sure what place it will play in my life in the future.
Thank you for being so open to discuss this. Nothing wrong with taking things slow to see what happens...that, in itself, could be quite sexy and fun.

I am quite the opposite, penetration was painful prior to my hysto, but now...whoa! I had to go 38 years without THAT?! Now I have lost time to make up for! Though I don't prefer butch cock; it's just not for me....femme cock is from time to time.

Last edited by Just_G; 09-26-2011 at 12:56 PM.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Just_G For This Useful Post: