Thread: Trans or Butch
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2018, 10:58 AM   #45
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

My experiences have been very similar... 20 years ago and even today!

With those I've gotten to know better, they do not see themselves as female and for a variety of reasons they can't transition to something other of their choosing. Most of the time the reasons are financial. One guy I met here in Texas who had a medical condition (a blood disorder) that made any surgery hazardous. And there was some other issue that limited his taking testosterone. Anyway, to most he just seemed hella butch (he could not pass as male and he knew it) until you got to know him and his preferred pronouns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
I didn't mean to offend. Im posting on what i see in my everyday world. Ive spoken with alot of butches at the bar and the ones who call themselves hardcore butch do not see themselves as female.

But i guess how one sees themselves wont always be seen by others.
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post: