Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

A real salon experience, not expensive (even though it is) but a nice place done by someone who knows what they are doing. I have difficult hair to manage, and i just want a quality job in coloring, cutting, washing and drying.

I’ve been going to a *chop shop* basically and wanted to cry just about every time i left. A salon should be relaxing, and clean.. this place was the opposite of that. It’s just a mess and the stylist always looks horrible as if she just rolled out of bed. Also, the other stylists have their small children running around like crazy kids. They hang out at the door smoking, so the plays smells like smoke. This was a bit stressful, but it was cheap and convenient so i kept going. Shame on me!

i will try to keep going to people who know what to do with my mane, in a decent place, and hopefully not have to sell the farm to pay for it in the meantime.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post: