View Single Post
Old 09-01-2019, 11:50 AM   #2305
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,308 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

Since I just ate at 12:15 for the first time today, I suppose this could be called breakfast.

I nuked a frozen meal, vegan Pad Thai with 3 glasses of unsweetened soy milk. It was delicious but did not fill me up. I really needed two of the frozen meals but mid-week last week I ran out because of double-dipping. Stuck with the one Pad Thai today.

I am good with this vegan food. I am disappointed that most times, I feel like I need more than their frozen servings. Also, my Corn Pops cereal is fucked for good. I cheated with a cup of regular milk with Corn Pops ... well, actually did it more than once early on. I made a bowl of Corn Pops with regular milk yesterday and found I cannot stand the taste of regular milk anymore. Who could know????
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post: