View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 03:51 PM   #19
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Leaving in a few hours for the Russian River area of Sonoma County. I spent the summer there last year and will spend two months there this summer. It's my second favorite place in California. I just love it. I have to catch the cats first and then endure two hours of yowling in the car. But it's worth it. Poor babies. They like it too -- once they arrive.

Friends staying with me much of the time. One weekend trip to hear some Bluegrass. Russian River Brewery and Lagunitas nearby. It's a good way to spend the summer. River, redwoods, vineyards and breweries, and a stone's throw from Jenner and the Sonoma coast. I wish my summer breaks at the new job were longer, but it's a good job, and we get extra weeks off during the year. Anyway, so long South Bay. . . .

Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post: