View Single Post
Old 02-07-2012, 11:59 AM   #5
1QuirkyKiwi

How Do You Identify?:
BBW. Unique femininity that does not encompass the western paradigm.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything Respectful!
Relationship Status:
Single, Happy, not Desparate or Looking, but Open to Possibilities...

Thanked 6,035 Times in 1,617 Posts
1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation1QuirkyKiwi Has the BEST Reputation

This morning I’ve made a selection for people to choose from; Italian Sun-dried Tomato, Olive and Char-grilled Artichoke pasties; Vegan Cheese and Onion pasties; Veggie mince and Onion pasties and Kumara and Veggie pasties.

Serving with; Potato and Leek Au Gratin and a Parsnip, Leek and vegan Blue Cheese Au Gratin, sautéed Carrots and Green Beans lightly dressed with a Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.

Dessert is; a homemade Lavender Ice Cream with homemade Dark Chocolate Ginger pieces.

I love cooking from Scratch; over the years I’ve experimented with veganising some recipes; some have been very successful, others not so much (more like a school science project gone badly wrong, lol!). I make my own vegan cream and Cottage Cheeses; Mayonnaise and Pates.

I cook anything from Italian; French; Chinese; Indonesian; Thai; South African; Maori; Mexican; Cajun and Creole, etc.

I don’t bake a lot of cakes and biscuits as I’m not mad keen on them. I use Gram flour as an egg replacer where needed (I’ve tried the other suggestions and they don’t seem to work as well, either that or I’m doing something wrong! LOL!).

Last night I made Lentil and Veggie soup with croutons. This morning I’ve made a selection for people to choose from; Italian Sun-dried Tomato, Olive and Char-grilled Artichoke pasties; Vegan Cheese and Onion pasties; Veggie mince and Onion pasties and Kumara and Veggie pasties.

Serving with; Potato and Leek Au Gratin and a Parsnip, Leek and vegan Blue Cheese Au Gratin, sautéed Carrots and Green Beans lightly dressed with a Balsamic Vinegar Dressing.

Dessert is; a homemade Lavender Ice Cream with homemade Dark Chocolate Ginger pieces.

Tomorrow night I’m making Pissaladiere with a green salad. Thursday night is homemade Cannelloni (not sure what the filling will be yet). Friday is vegan sausage and apple casserole with brown rice. Saturday I’m out to dinner and Sunday I’m making Roasted Mediterranean Veggie Pasta.

I plan a weeks menu and make up some things in advance if I can.

1QuirkyKiwi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 1QuirkyKiwi For This Useful Post: