View Single Post
Old 10-24-2018, 06:18 PM   #1696
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,107 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My Uncle.
I'm so glad he got to come visit even if it wasn't planned. He is a total comic and takes every chance he gets to make us laugh.
I tried to show him a kitchen gadget that I bought from my favorite seamstress that goes over a cast iron skillet handle... He burst out "What is that??!! A Cock Sock!!!?" with my mother sitting right next to him.

OMG!! I laughed so hard. He had Blade wiping tears as he cracked up.

I made the mistake of making homemade slow cooked beans with smoked ham... My Uncle had 2 bowls of it last night. My roomie told me NEVER NEVER NEVER feed uncle that again because you could hear him ripping farts off through the bedroom wall. It was louder than him snoring!
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote